The Photography category is a great way for teens to explore their photography skills and to find out if their photos are up to standard. This category creates a unique opportunity for young photographers to showcase their photos on a global platform to an audience that they otherwise wouldn’t have had. When applying you must submit 10 images on how you, or someone you document, interpret the announced theme. Your images can be taken on any electronic device, shot in any style (be it colour or black & white) and approached from any angle you feel is the best for you.
– Multiple entries per an applicant will be accepted.
– To enter this category applicants must submit an entry form online along with 10 pictures of your photography via the iWISE Olympiad official website.
– The applicant is obligated to provide accurate, current and complete personal details when participating in the contest.
– Use of nude characters is prohibited.
– Use of foul language is prohibited.
– Use of blood or gory imagery is prohibited.
– Artwork should be colourful.
– The artwork must be an original concept and not violate the copyright law in the UK.
– Each artist must submit a “Release of Liability Form” / “Waiver” before the competition to exempt IWISE from any liability regarding any accident or injury occurring during the contest.
– Finalists must be present to be eligible to be judged; if they are not present during the judging process in the Global Final, the finalist will be disqualified.
– The iWISE Olympiad Organisation, has full ownership and copyright of all artwork.
– Finalists must allow their artwork to be photographed and available for use on all media platforms.
– The artwork must be inspirational, entertaining, informative, and positive.
– Sexual, insulting, derogative images or content will NOT be allowed.
– No logos, slogans or other advertisements will be allowed.
Fill in a registration form with your details.
10 photos that you wish to submit.
A written presentation of your work must be submitted in MS word and pdf format.
Judging will be done at discretion of the iWISE Olympiad committee. All artwork will be judged by a panel selected by the iWISE Organisation. Judges will score each criterion on a rank of 0-5, with 0 being the lowest and 5 being the highest rank.
Judgment will be based on: relevance of theme, quality of the content, design of poster, creativity of the poster, overall impact, a verbal message of the poster, dimension of the poster, clarity of message, harmony of colours, presentation of participants etc.