The iWISE Olympiad Graphic Design category is designed for young graphic designers looking for an opportunity to gain global recognition for their designs within the creative community. Our platform celebrates creativity in all forms. Ingenuity is known as the mother of all inventions. This category was specifically curated to inspire young graphic designers to push the limits of their imagination when creating unique designs. Each design will reflect the artist’s perspective and give the world an opportunity to see the world through the artist’s eyes.
The Graphic Design category includes Web Design, WordPress Design, Landing Page Design, Wix Design, App Design, Banner Ad Design, Icon Design, Big Commerce Design, and Shopify Design etc.
The Graphic design category is open to anyone age between 10-24 years old.
– The graphic design category includes posters, comics, game art, 2D concept art, digital art, etc.
– Participants may register more than one Artwork in the national round, but only one can be presented at the Global round.
– Participants must submit high resolution images of their design together with their presentation.
– Entries must be the original work of the graphic designer(s).
– All entries will be copyright-free, this means that the Olympiad is free to use your entry for promotional purposes.
– Work must be full process colour.
– Work must be in good taste and suitable for family viewing.
– Work must be entirely original and the sole work of the finalist(s).
– No clip art, stock photos, or copyrighted materials.
- Click on the Registration Tab
- Select one of the Virtual Rounds
- Fill in your details.
- Fill in your selected category details on the corresponding form.
- Select your available time for the Judging process.
- Submit your zoom judging session.
- Proceed to payment.
- Complete your submission.
Judging will be done at the discretion of the iWISE Olympiad Committee. All submissions will be judged by a panel selected by the iWISE Olympiad Organization. The Judges will score each criterion on a scale of 0-5, with zero being the lowest and 5 being the highest rank.
Creativity: Designs are evaluated based on originality, innovation, and artistic expression.
Technical Skill: Skills in graphic design tools and techniques is considered.
Communication: Effectiveness in conveying the intended message or concept is assessed.
Impact: Overall impression and ability to captivate or inspire viewers are evaluated.
Aesthetics: Visual appeal and quality are assessed.