The iWISE Olympiad provides young aspiring artists with an opportunity to showcase their musical abilities on a prestigious international platform. The iWISE Olympiad aims to promote international cultural exchanges through music and to support young talented musicians around the world. The iWISE Olympiad Music category is open to participants between the ages of 8 to 24 years. Participants can sing a song in any language as it is not compulsory to select an English song. However communication with the judges will be in English only. Participants performing instrumentals must take into consideration that iWISE will not provide any instruments at the global final. Each participant is responsible for bringing their own instruments.
iWISE humbly invites all musical instructors to encourage their learners to pursue their dreams with confidence by entering them in the musical category.
1. The contest is open for all participants between the ages of 10 to 24 years. Participants can register more than one category for the online national round, however they will only be allowed to register one category in the global final round regardless of whether they qualify in more than one category.
2. Participants will NOT be allowed to register two categories in the Global Round.
3. Participants must submit all necessary forms and documents within the timeframe set by the organization.
4. Participants must submit their application form and do their payment online.
5. Participants must upload their recorded performance video via the iWISE Olympiad official website when submitting their application form.
6.1 The resolution of the video must be at least 720p.
6.2 The video must not be recorded more than 2 months before submission.
6.3 The maximum duration of the video should not exceed 3 minutes.
6.4 The video must have subtitles, even if participants are performing in English.
6.5 After uploading all the necessary requirements, the video will be evaluated by experts during the pre-qualification process.
7. The iWISE Olympiad has the right to ban a candidate from participation in the any following cases:
7.1 The rules of submission have not been observed,
7.2 The recorded video is not provided,
7.3 The registration fee for participation has not been paid on time,
7.4 The provided recorded video contains inappropriate content in terms of moral and ethical norms, contains advertisements, promotional actions, brands, logos, violence or propaganda of any political or religious nature.
7.5 The registration fee is not compensated in such cases.
7.6 The decision of the iWISE Olympiad shall not be disputed.
8. The contestants whose applications were selected will be automatically shown in qualifying list for the Global Round.
9. Participants can perform as a solo performer or as a small group, but the number of people in a group must not exceed 3 people.
10. The decision of the iWISE adjudicator’s is final. Participants will not be granted a remark.
11. The iWISE organization has right to change any details of their schedule and services at any time.
12. Participants can sing a song in any language it is not compulsory to select an English song. However communication with the judges will be in English only.
13. Participants must note that iWISE will not provide any instruments at the global final. Each participant is responsible for bringing their own instruments.
- Click on the Registration Tab
- Select one of the Virtual Rounds
- Fill in your details.
- Fill in your selected category details on the corresponding form.
- Select your available time for the Judging process.
- Submit your zoom judging session.
- Proceed to payment.
- Complete your submission.
Judging will be done at the discretion of the iWISE Olympiad Committee. All submissions will be judged by a panel selected by the iWISE Olympiad Organization. The Judges will score each criterion on a scale of 0-5, with zero being the lowest and 5 being the highest rank.
Judges will look for entries in each age category, Foundations: Accuracy/execution of notes, rhythm, accuracy/polish of ensemble, quality of tonal sound/timbre, fidelity to provided score (tempo, articulation, dynamics, etc.) Artistic: Balance, phrasing, emotional commitment/efficacy. Relevance: quality and clarity of the artist’s statement and its connection to the theme.